Conference 2022: Scientific Meeting of the Nutrition Society of New Zealand
The 2022 Conference planning is underway. Look out for communications in our members newsletter for details
Thursday 1st - Friday 2nd December 2022
Massey University campus, Wellington
Muriel bell Lecture
At each Scientific Meeting of the Nutrition Society held in New Zealand, a free public lecture, is held in Muriel Bell's name. 2022 Speaker is to be confirmed. Meanwhile you can catch u on the 2021 recording here.
Wednesday 8th December 2021, 5:30-6:30pm
Online Event - recording now available
Free to attend and open to the public.
Lecture Title: Lick the plate clean: the intersection of food, nutrition, and waste.
Conference Organising Committee
- Cath Conlon (Chair), Massey University
- Prof. Pam von Hurst, Massey University
- Dr Sally Mackay, University of Auckland
- Dr Helen Eyles, University of Auckland
- Dr Chrissie Butts, Plant and Food NZ
- Dr Shabnam Jalili–Moghaddam, AUT
- Prof. Rachel Brown, University of Otago
- Dr. Claire Smith, University of Otago
- Cherise Pendergrast, NSNZ
- Luke Stanaway, Nourish App
- Tina Buch, Heart Foundation
- Bek Parry, CDHB/NSNZ